5th ANNUAL “PINK AFFAIR”
BAKER PARK - BANDSHELL
121 N. BENTZ STREET, FREDERICK, MD 21701
* *A portion of the
proceeds and monetary donations will go to the Anne-Lynn Gross Breast Cancer
Scholarship Frederick Community College * *
1. ANY food sold from the vendors table must be prepackaged and we must be noted on your application.
2. Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting Maryland Sales Tax. Wholeness will provide the use of their permit to be a vendor (e-mail ID to firstname.lastname@example.org). You can also obtain a licensing @ 410-767-1543, Monday-Friday for a free temporary license.
3. Cost is $50.00 per table. Canopies are optional since this is an outdoor event. Tables and chairs are not provided. Only 2 tables per vendor please.
4. Set-up begins at 8:00 A.M. (All vendors should be finished by 9:00 A.M.) NO DISMANTLING PRIOR to 5:00 P.M without prior approval.
5. The event is being advertised through Facebook, Radio, Company Website, and several community advertisements.
6. EARLY PAID REGISTRATION will benefit you as to the location that you prefer. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once payment has posted. Only a PAID registration guarantees a space.
7. NO REFUNDS will be given.
Wholeness “3-6-5” Ministries
P.O. Box 334
Monrovia, MD 21770-0334
Feel free to advertise this event on your website and on your customer mailing lists.