ANNUAL PINK AFFAIR
"CELEBRATION OF LIFE"
FREDERICK, MD 21701
* *A portion of the donations will go to the
Breast Cancer Research and Mental Health
Frederick , MD
1. ANY food sold from the vendors table must be prepackaged and must be noted on your application.
2. Vendors are responsible for collecting and reporting Maryland Sales Tax. Wholeness will provide the use of their permit to be a vendor (e-mail ID to [email protected]). You can also obtain a licensing @ 410-767-1543, Monday-Friday for a free temporary license.
3. Cost is TBD per table. Canopies are optional since this is an outdoor event. Tables and chairs are not provided. No table limits per vendor please.
4. Set-up begins at 12:30 P.M. (All vendors should be finished by 1:00 P.M.) WE APPRCIATE NO DISMANTLING PRIOR to 3:00 P.M. without prior approval.
5. The event is being advertised through Facebook, Radio, Twitter, Instagram, Company Website, and community advertisements.
6. EARLY PAID REGISTRATION will benefit you as to the location that you prefer. You will receive a confirmation e-mail once payment has posted. Only a PAID registration guarantees a space.
7. NO REFUNDS will be given.